Here is my scenario, Please suggest.
I was working with Employer A and my I-94 is valid till Nov 2019. I joined Employer B on receipt notice and its pending for approval. Employer A has not revoked the petition.
My questions are
- Is it safe to convert the application to premium processing now before I-94 expires?
- I am thinking that, If the transfer gets rejected before Nov 2019, I will have an option to refile without leaving the country with the same employer and same client. Does my assumption is correct?