Regarding Indian Passport Change of appearance form details

Hi ANil,

I sent the documents for Indian Passport renewal and forgot to send the Change Of Appearance form with that though i sent an additional passport photo with other documents but do i need to get additional photo for Change of appearance form or they can use the photo i sent additionally with the original form.

Vijay Sharma

You would need to have photo on the form and then get it notarized. Notarization is for change of appearance and/or signature.

1 Like