My employer has submitted my H1B in premium a week back and I should have the result in a week or two. Along with that they submitted my spouse’s H4 EOS application as well. I have got the receipt number of H4 Extension from USCIS.
I’m wondering if it’s right time to apply for H4 EAD for my spouse or should I wait untile I get her H4 Extension approved?
P.S. We are planning to travel to India in mid april and be back in mid may before our stamped visa expires on MAy 31st.