H4 EAD Lawsuit for Fast Approval (Does it work?)

Sorry to hear, when was your case filed? I think they usually give a case number

Hello jagadish, how long it took for you to receive the approval after filing litigation. We are also planning to file litigation

Okay its been too late. Whats your receipt date and center

1 Like

Contact options are given at the bottom of every page here.

It took about 3 months Krishna. California Service Center.

Ok thank you jagadeesh. Whats your receipt date

@anil_am22 Not sure how this law group works - we filed the case in Oct 2nd week and my EAD is expiring on 1st week of Jan. The case was filed in Texas center.
I have been trying to reach them but the standard response is that they are working on it . Can you pls advise what to do? Its down the wire now and I am not sure what to do next. I expected the approval by 1st week of Dec atleast - is Texas center so slow?

@smartarian Iā€™m in the same boat as you are. These guys are much much slower than the service centers. They never answer calls, and never provide any updates. They will keep you hanging and constantly worried. They got a lot or business through AM22Tech but this is very unprofessional behavior from them. They charged a lot of money as the attorney fee, but not doing 1% justice to it. Highly disappointed, and seems there are several people having the same experience, which casts a shadow of doubt over these guys. @AM22Tech_Admin @anil_am22

Hi @Fischer

We understand your concerns but we wonā€™t be able to help unless you reach out to us and share your case details.

We understand that there might be delays but the attorneys are working in the background for every case and trying their best to get the approvals.

If you need help, you can always ping us on the WhatsApp LIVE chat support.

Honestly, I am beginning to doubt this law firm and it really feels like I wasted my money . No communication, no clarity and no one responds to any questions!! Throughly unprofessional

1 Like

@nandini_bagchi1 I agree. Several people have the exact same bad experience with them. I too feel that my money has been wasted. They are never available to talk, and never return back the calls.

1 Like

I am sorry you have to go through this , I know how it is. I wish there was a better way out !! They took on too many clients thanks to am22tech but somehow they cannot handle the load or whatever it is. We can only hope things get sorted soon.

1 Like

Hi @Fischer

You are taking things too far now.

Nobody is going to hurt your case intentionally. Its a client-attorney relationship and you are protected by law.

If you do not want to discuss your case, it is your choice. We appreciate your decision.

Please understand that you can talk to the attorney by setting up time (paid) as per your agreement with the attorney. Every attorney in the US works in this fashion and charge for their time and services.

By filing the case, you have only paid for attorney services to file the case and represent you in the court for a fixed price. The support services are included only for a reasonable amount of time you call or speak with them.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Agreed , but if they donā€™t respond to your calls / mail at any given time what are we suppose to do ? I get it they charge for every consultation, but a follow up note via email would be appropriated. Also we know legal issues take time, that is not the point , the point is lack of communication and clarity.

Hi @nandini_bagchi1

We can help you with the information if you can ping us. We try and provide answers to common questions with whatever information we have.

If you specifically need attorneyā€™s response, then they might respond as per their schedule of work.

So here is the thing , they asked me to call back at a given time (they asked and gave the time ) to give me updates on my case as I complete 60days today. Kept calling no one responded , emails take forever to be answered , not to mention they have a scripted mail that they send out. In that case what are we supposed to do . I guess I just have to wait but they can be a bit more professional, if not anything else.

1 Like

Also this is not the first time I am filing a mandamus case so I do know how lawyers and law firms work . A good law firm will always ensure their clients are kept up to date . This law firm doesnā€™t even know my name to begin with and they actually asked me if the case was filed after 57 days !! So yes, if people here are frustrated, they have a pretty good reason !

@nandini_bagchi1 I totally agree with you Nandini.
@AM22Tech_Admin @anil_am22 You say if we need attorney response, they would respond as per their work schedules. So you have any idea how many times we try to reach out to them? They never respond be it a call or email. Are we to assume that they are busy 24x7 for months together, and do not have time to speak/update their clients? And you are saying Iā€™m taking things too far. You have no idea what we are going through each and every day, and how helpless we feel. Anyways, Iā€™ve ranted enough, and I sense it is of no use. Iā€™m surprised that you donā€™t see how so many folks have the exact same experience with them.

2 Likes

@nandini_bagchi1 This is the exact same experience, I have had with them. How disheartening.

1 Like

@anil_am22 @AM22Tech_Admin Please donā€™t think we are angry at you. We are just highly frustrated, but we know you are only trying to help, so please donā€™t take this on you. Thank you for giving us a platform to voice our opinions and concerns

1 Like