Send Transcripts Direct to WES Canada - comments

This page has comments for

I am in the need to requesting WES from DU, School of Open Learning. I live in US and cannot complete the process in-person. Does anyone know about a service or an individual that can help me complete the WES request?

I am in Canada, I had to go through the same process. I know a guy who can get this done on your behalf. They are basically immigration agents and they can get it done for you against nominal fee.

1 Like

Thanks, Sahil. Can you give me his contact? My email is sodhiaman88@gmail.com.

Thanks, Sahil. Can you give me his contact? My email is sodhiaman88@gmail.com.

hi
please let me know how can i do so
preetiydv.95@gmail.com

I required the official transcripts for the same for submission to WES for evaluation. I contacted NV Documentation (nvdocumentation.gmail.com) through email. He responded immediately and I sent him the documents and other details the next day. I received the official transcripts in a sealed envelope in less than 3 weeks of time. I also contacted him for getting the original transcripts for my B.Sc degree from Delhi University,. I received the same in given time frame. I would positively recommend using his transcript services for any university in India. He is very cooperative and helpful and the charges are also nominal.

Thank you very much, Dhruvdua. For a moment I thought that I had sent a signal into Space and will probably never hear anything back…lol.
I contacted NV and they replied back immediately. I will be starting the process with them soon.

Hi all , i have applied online for transcripts from DU, now do i need to submit all the documents physically also ?? as i have received a mail from DU n they demanded that. But some ppl told me that there is no need to submit copies of my docs physically also, i just need to collect transcripts from there. pls reply iam confused.

Hi,

Did you get your transcripts after applying them online or you had to go to university to submit the marksheets.

Thanks

Hi,
Did you receive your transcripts?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, I received them and also got my WES work completed.

Thanks,
Aman