Should I apply Indian PCC & Health check before getting Invite?

Hi

I have applied for EOI 3 months ago and waiting for the invitation. I have 80 points ( will be 85 on 16/11/2019).

English test and self and spouse skill evaluations are complete before I lodged the EOI. I would like to know if it makes sense for me to start with any of the following steps before I get the invitation -

1. Complete health assessment
  2. India Police clearance
  3. Or anything else

The reason I am asking this is that, from what I gather, I will only have 60 days to respond to the invitation once I receive and I need to have all the above documents ready at that time (correct me if I am wrong).

But I have also learnt that some of these documents (pcc & health esp) expire, meaning they should be recent to a certain extent when I send them as part of the application.

Without really knowing how long it is going to take to get the invitation, how do people typically manage these things?

Do they wait for the invitation to begin with the process of getting PCC and health or do they start ahead of time ? Thanks

You have good chance of invite in next 2-3 months with 80 points. Hence, i suggest to apply for PCC and health checks.

They are valid for 12 months and you can save time lodging your application ad and when you get invite.