My employer is A and working for B (got my H1B amendement approval last week).
Now B is in process of filing my H1B transfer in next weeks.
My question :
I’m planning to travel to my home country in March, can i go for stamping with the H1B amendment approval while the transfer is pending?
If my transfer approves after my arrival in USA, can i join company B? or will there be any issues as i travelled while transfer was in progress?
Thanks in advance