Start a business accepting donation for …


My spouse has h4 ead, I want to know if she can start a business which accepts donation online thru secure payment for activity like planting trees, removing waste form ocean/sea, helping people in need etc, which requires volunteers and others for help for us take action. Can such business be done by h4 ead holder.

She can start a LLC with proper approvals from IRS to accept tax-exempt donations. Consult good immigration and legal lawyer before floating the company to make sure the business model is compliant with US tax and company laws.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. :+1: