Study related queries in australia

hi anil,
I completed my UG in B.E. Mechanical(2010-2014). and PG in the master of engineering in mechatronics(2017-2019)[ both courses in India].
Inbetween three years I didn’t get any work experience.

I planned to do my higher studies in Australia regarding pr purpose.
So which course is best to do? not interested to do Ph.d.
Already I did my masters in my core related, if I do one more program like masters of engineering (mechanical or related one) is it affect to get my PR?

what are the possibilities to get PR?

if I go with management courses like masters of engineering project management or masters of project management what are the possibilities?

Australia PR depends on the total points that you score for your profile.

Choose the course that you want to do as per your job aspirations.
I cannot suggest any course at this time.

Already I did my PG in master of engineering in mechatronics, could I do master of engineering in mechanical again?

I am not an education expert. I can only guide on immigration questions.

Hi, I have 9 years experience and since 2014 i have been working in big4 (PwC and Deloitte) as an IT consultant.

Prior to 2014, I was working as a Business Analyst. But I dont have any IT degree. I have done Bsc (zoology) and MBA.

Currently I am pursuing Master of Business Information System from Monash University. (Aug 2020 intake). Please let me know if the choice of course will make me have my PR quickly or I should join some other course.

As I am investing a lot, I need help in choosing a course which would bag me a PR asap. There are some choices in my mind.

I can do Master in Public Health as I was an IT consultant from deloitte advising department of health and family welfare(India) and Ministry of women and child welfare. I also have a post graduate diploma in public health from India.

I can also do Master in Environment and Sustainability as I have worked as an IT consultant from PwC to make smart and sustainable cities. Or I should pursue master in IT project management