Submitted EOI for ANZSCO 263111 in 2020 for 189

Discuss chance of invite for computer network and systems engineer - 263111 here.

117 posts were split to a new topic: Chance if invite 263111 - Computer Network systems engineer 2019 Archive

A post was split to a new topic: Do I have to enroll in the Master’s Course which is relevant to ANSZO 263111

A post was merged into an existing topic: Is a divorcee eligible for single 10 points in Australia PR?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311 Chance of invite

Hi @Anil.Gupta

Does it still look positive to get an EOI with 80 points? I have been hearing that the December cutoff for 263111 was around 95 points. Will it be better to stop hoping for a 189 and consider alternative pathways like 190 or 491? Do you think with 80 points even 190 might be a bit of a longshot?

Hi @Aspirant

It is better to keep all options open including 190 and 491 if you are eligible.

The current trend is keeping the points requirement really high. But, it should come down in future.

:sob:

Hi,

Any update about Skill Select results 11th January 2020?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Guptam

85 is a good score but I cannot estimate any case by case chances due to lack of time.

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I have submitted an EOI with 85 points for computer network and systems engineer. Do you think this will be enough to get an invitation??

Thanks

Hi @Aawaz_Shrestha

85 is a good score and i think you have good chances of invite in about 3-4 months.

Hi Anil,

I have submitted my EOI with 75 points for 491. I know its low score in trends, but my spouse is also preparing for PTE. So what are your comments for 80 points under 491 visa.

Hi @adilmehmoodbutt

How many points do you have without adding state nomination points?

My points are, 60 at this moment,

1. Age: 30
  2. Experience: 5
  3. Education: 15
  4. Language: 10

My spouse is also preparing for PTE, and she will appear in exam in next, 3 weeks, so 5 points additionally we are expecting.

Secondly, her education is 2 year bachelor of commerce which is also called (B COM), any suggestion about spouse skill assessment ?

I am doubtful, due to 2 year bachelor degree, but the subjects she studied are purely related to accountant (General).

Also in august i will get 5 more points in experience.so my total experience will be 10 years in EOI.

Hi @adilmehmoodbutt

Chances are low for an invite with 65 to 80 points.

Any suggestion about the (spouse) 2 year bachelor degree assessment for accountant general, will we get positive assessment or not ?

Hi @adilmehmoodbutt

Only assessment agency can tell the assessment result. They look at the subjects studied, university and hours of study.

I cannot suggest anything as i don’t know the complete details.