Texas State Police Clearance PCC - Questions & Answers

This page has comments for:

I am still not clear about this new procedure regarding how to get the Texas State PCC. I already got the fingerprints in the identoGO office, this is for immigration purposes ( 11F1Y1 - Texas Immigration). Checking the status on its website, it says: “Your enrollment has been successfully processed. Please allow up to 7 days for your agency to receive the results”. I asked the person from IdentoGO, about the next step the get the PCC, and she said: you will receive further instructions in your mail, today are 10 working days since the date of fingerprints were taken and I haven’t received anything.

1. After the fingerprints, what I will receive in the email will be the Texas PCC? Even though, I haven’t requested to Texas DPS? or
  2. Do I have to do something else to get the Texas PCC?
    Thx in advance for your help to clarify my questions.

You will directly get the Texas PCC by mail.

They send two original copies signed by the authorized person.

No need to do anything. Just wait for the mail to arrive.

Anil,
Awesome. Thx a lot for the help.!!!

Hi Anil,
Your article for Texas PCC is quite helpful. Just 1 question on it. When I click on the link in your blog to book an appointment with IdentoGo, I am redirected to IdentoGO . I assume that 11F1Y1 is the service code. I am applying for PCC for Austrlia migration, should i use this link or there is a different service code for this. I ask so because when i go through the IdentoGO home page , I am not able to find the link to IdentoGO page.
Thanks in Advance for your help.

They may have changed the website page.

You need to contact the same agency and just use the police verification for immigration purpose.