Two EOI one as a primary applicant one as secondary

Good day Anil,

Hope you are doing good in quarantine!

I would like to know your opinion on the below question.

I and my wife both are in long term skills list, both have done ACS assessment and have PTE score, however, my skill code is 2611 and my wife’s 2613. As per current ceiling 2613 has a large-cap for invitations.

Can I submit two applications one where you I am the principal applicant, and a second one where my partner is. Two seperate logins and seperate EOI’s.

We will withdraw other application as soon as we get invite for one application.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Raj

Yes, you can create multiple EOI as you are thinking.

1 Like

Thank you, Anil,

Can you provide your opinion on the following query as well, apologies I did not ask all questions at one time.

I had sent only my graduation details to ACS for assessment and I have received my assessment. Do I need to add my 10th and 12th standard school details? If yes, then I understand 12th standard from date will be 10th Pass date to 12th exam date but then what should be the start date for 10th standard? should it be from 1st standard to 10th? or just one year?

1. In India, start and end dates are not clearly mentioned on educational certificates with DD/MM/YYYY, In this case, will it work by adding any month and date with the correct year?

2. While filling experience details, should I use the same dates as mentioned in the ACS report? and just leave last or current employment date blank since I am still working on role?

The following employment after 12 February 2012 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to ANZSCO Code 261111 (ICT Business Analyst).

Dates: 11/09 - 03/12 - 2 year(s) 4 month(s)
Position: Business Analyst
Employer: A
Dates: 04/12 - 09/16 - 4 year(s) 6 month(s)
Position: Business Analyst
Employer: B
Dates: 10/16 - 02/20 - 3 year(s) 4 month(s)
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Employer: C - Current Employment

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Use this sample EOI:

1 Like