University Lecturer 242111 for 189/190 subclass

Hi @Xavier

You may get an invite by Nov 2019 with 75 points.

1 Like

Dear Friend, Hope you are doing good.
In our case we submitted our EOI on 15.08.2019 with 70 points and Myself spouse points to be added one month later so It will be 75 Pts. Please keep in touch.
Rajaram Mohanram , Chennai.

Dear Mr Anil,
Please let me know about the details of estimated date of Invite for the “University Lecturer” Anzsco Code 242111. EOI submitted on 15 -August 2019 with 75 Pts applied for 189 Visa.

Hi @rajaram

I do not have estimate for university lecturer at this time. Sorry.

Dear Anil,
What about the EOI submitted this August 2019 will get after November 2019 New Points system? is it continue with updates automatically or we have to re-apply EOI once again?
As of now Spouse points is “5”
After New points system spouse points is 10 for me for competent english + Skilled Assessed.
please need clarity in this

Hi @rajaram

As far as I know, the EOI should be updated automatically on Nov 16, 2019.

Thank you Mr.Anil for your continuous support for this community

1 Like

Hi Rajaram,

Could you help me my husband designation is Asst Professor .For University Lecturer Does designation have to match .Did you receive positive assesment? Could you help me with high level reaponsibilites.

Appreciate your help!!

Hi Xavier, need some information regarding University lecturer assessment…Can the experience be as an Assistant Professor in affiliated university or should it be from the University only??

Hi,
I worked in a college affiliated to university and I got positive assessment.
Good luck

Thanks for the response Xavier… Also could you plz let me know what designation you have showed in the reference letter and what supporting documents have you provided (payslips/form16)? Will you be able to share your reference letter for reference?

Hi,
I worked as an Assistant Professor. In vetasses website they are providing information about what you need to specify in your refferal letter. I cant upload letter provided by my employer in a public forum as it is a confidential document. But I got the letter exactly in the format as they have explained in the website.

I also uploaded form 16 and payslips.

Dear Friend,
No not like that, Your occupation might be University lecturer, but your designation may varies to the different education policy. So you can apply since what your current designation existing.

For instance you are lecturer, asso. prof, asst.prof , Tutor that would be sound as University Lecturer with anzsco code 242111.

Yes , i received the positive assessment from vetasses and Lodged EOI in recent august 2019. So you can apply in full hope.

Hi
I have worked as a lecturer and assistant professor and can get assessment from vetassess. But for ACT with the occupational caveat, does one still has a chance of getting an invite if one doesn have a contract for a year? Also, I am a PhD student and I tutor for different courses at my uni. Does the employment contract from that uni work in this case? Please note that this employment contract states that my job as a tutor is casual employment not full time.

Hi @rory

The casual job contract may not work.

thanks for replying!

1 Like

Hi Anil,

I have submitted 189 eoi for university lecturer 242111 with 80 points on 7th September 2019. (originally submitted with 75 points on 1st August. updated with 5 partner points on 7th September). Would you be able to give me an idea about my chances for invite after Nov 16th? I am turning 33 on March 2020 and will lose 5 points for age. Is there a chance for me to get an invite before that? Or do I have to try new 491 visa?

Thanks in advance.
Rajy

Hi @Xavier

You have a good chance of invite after Nov 16 changes.