US Address and Name

My US Address proof has “FNU XXXX” whereas my current passport has “XXXX” (no surname). I am applying for renewal with the same name “XXXX”. Do you think it will cause any issues?

It’s better to bifurcate/update your name in the passport. Else your documents issued in US will have FNU. US address proof shouldn’t cause an issue, afaik. Keep us posted on how it goes.

1 Like