USCIS EAD Expedite Request, Financial Loss

Hi Anil,
I called USCIS Customer Service today and asked them to create a SR to expedite my H4 and H4 EAD applications. In just 10 minutes I got two email one for H4 and one for EAD as follows:
H4 SR status says

We cannot grant your request for expedited processing of your case.

Although your situation appears serious, the explanation given does not provide enough information to qualify for expedited processing. You must demonstrate you meet one or more of the criteria listed at the following link: xxx

and H4 EAD status says
The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry. The Nebraska Service Center (NSC) is aware of the delay in processing of this type of application. At this time, files will only be expedited if a true emergency exists. The I-765 teams are diligently working to manage the backlog and process expedites, as well as tackling the normal first in/first out inventory. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Looks like I got automated rejection emails. What should I expect?

Hi @Sravani_S

Yes, this does mean that your EAD expedite request has been denied.

Hi Anil,
My receipt date for H4 and H4 EAD extension is 1st Oct, and current H4 EAD is expiring on 12Jan.
I have put an expedite request, they have asked me to submit the documents, but as you have stated that we should try to go through senator, may I know what does it means, ?
Should I call senator office and ask them to send my documents to that follow up email which I got from them. or what should I ask senator office ?

Thanks
Vibhor

Hi @Vibhor_Kumar

You have to explain the senator the same reason as to why your EAD should be expedited.

They will send your request to USCIS.