First and foremost thank you for hosting this and helping the Indian community through this forum. God bless you and your family!!
- Filed H1B + H4 + EAD through my employer and the received date for all applications is 11/22/2019 - California center
- Bio-metrics completed on 12/18/2019
- Upgraded to premium on 1/6/2020, H1B approved 1/10/2020
- No change in H4 or EAD status as of today (1/23/2020)
- Our visas are valid till 2/16/2020
My wife needs to go to India in March 2020 as her father had passed away last year and their is a one year ceremony / pooja she needs to attend. This is extremely important to her as her mother is in India and needs her support. Her mother requires some medical attention as well. If she travels before her extension comes in she will recieve an rfe and visa processing will take more time.
Can this be used as an expedite reason to write to USCIS under humanitarian category or nay other category?
- Secondly if she looses her job that would impact our daily lives and have severe financial problems for us…
a. We have mortgage going on for our home in US
b. we both studied here so we have student loans
c. we have 2 boys - their expenses
d. home expenses
e. my wife’s insurance is through her employer so loss of insurance
f. mortgage for a property in india
My salary alone cant handle all these expenses. I can send them a breakdown with my credit card bills, expenses etc and it clearly shows that all these expenses my salary cant handle.
Do you think all of the above concerns / issues can help me expedite my wife’s case?
Please advise me on this and how to proceed with all this.