Use old never stamped H1B for change of status from current L visa in USA?

Can someone use old H1B which was never stamped for change of status from currently in L1A or L1B or L2 staying at USA and beyond current visa quota (L1A - 7yrs or L1B - 5 yrs)?

What all documents will be required from H1 perspective? Will old LCA of H1B and corresponding case # suffice?

Hi @sukanta_garai

What is your current status? You have mentioned that you are overstaying the current visa time.

To file any change of status application in USA, you need to have a current valid status.

You can legally use the H1B that was never stamped but it has very high chances of denial.

Documents required for H1B extension (petition) are listed here.