Use valid H1B Visa, even after moving out of US?


Quick question - if a H1B candidate makes a move to different country( no longer employed in US) , can an existing (not yet expired) H1B visa be to travel to US ? Probably not but wanted to check once with this helpful forum

You need a valid job offer in hand at the time of entry to the US.


Thanks for the reply Anil. I am working for the same company but no longer employed in US. If I try using H1B visa, will this be flagged? Definitely wouldn’t want to be in a soup.
The visitor visa is backlogged and hence, was checking if we can use the existing H1B visa being employed in the same company from a different country