VFS payment receipt not received

Hi,
I have paid the Fees for my Indian passport re-issue and courier label on 25th May (debited from by bank on 25th), 2021 but I have not received any payment confirmation email from vfs. I am also not received the courier label. I have contacted vfs several times, provided them with my bank receipt of payment and other details, but still no solution. I have everything ready to send to the Indian embassy at Washington DC, but waiting for the email confirmation and the courier label.

1. My passport will expire on 17th July, 2021 and desperately want to get the new one. But don’t know what should I do now.
  2. Can I get a refund if I started a new payment? can I apply for tatkal service, no change in Indian address (although my appearance has changed over the last 10 years, so not sure whether I can apply through tatkal or not).

Please share your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you

1. You can renew even an expired passport. That’s not a concern, unless you want to travel soon.
    You can get both email confirmation and courier label from VFS site (see screenshot). It’s the same link from where you created your profile and made payment. Also, reach out to @vfsglobalcare on Twitter, with your details. They are generally prompt in responding to queries/concerns.

1. Yes you can. See below link.
2 Likes