USA Visa Approved but Admin Processing (Form 221g Solution)

Originally published at: Visa Approved Status Admin Processing (Form 221g Solution) - USA

After the H1B Visa interview at the US embassy in Delhi, India, the Visa officer took my passport and told me Congratulations, your visa is approved and I will get the passport in 2-3 days. My CEAC status online shows Refused even when no form 221g was issued by the visa officer. CEAC may show…

2 posts were split to a new topic: Form 221g issued at Delhi consulate for H1B stamping after promotion to managerial role

114 posts were split to a new topic: Visa Approved, form 221g admin processing 2019 Archive

A post was split to a new topic: File new H1B stamping appointment with new employer when old employer stamp is in Admin processing

A post was merged into an existing topic: CPT to H1B visa approved with consular processing - issued Admin processing in India

A post was split to a new topic: Where to drop passport after form 221g clearance?

A post was split to a new topic: H1B visa Stamping got form 221, Applied H4 and it got form 221g too

A post was split to a new topic: C1d visa was denied due to Iran sailing experience - now in admin processing

6 posts were split to a new topic: Form 221g Admin processing - No client contact - waiting