Visa Slot booked with old i797, amendment filed & approved

Happy new year everybody, I want to know if i can travel, i had booked visa slot for my family using my 797 and then the same employer filed amendment which got approved, is there any way i can change the petition number? pls help

Fill out a new DS160 and take it with you to the interview.


Thank you Anil,
If i understand it, I just need to create the New DS 160, no need to modify or cancel my visa slot