What documents should i bring for h4 to f1 dropbox
Below is the must required list, but the CO may request additional documents if needed via a 221g or in-person interview.
You can also double check with your school’s ISSS for their suggested list of docs for change of status to F1.
- Appointment Confirmation (VAC)
- DS-160 confirmation
- I20 - 2 copies
- Copy of SEVIS Fee receipt
- Original current passport and copy of all expired passport that may have any US visa stamped in them.
- Copy of current H4 I-797.
- Copy of all past I-797 and I-94 record of entry.
- Financial Support docs. You can carry copy of same bank statements or other financial documents that you provided to the school.
- Passport photos in US visa format- 2