Will they reject your form for visa if we mention any qualifications in EOI other than what is mentioned in the ACS letter?

@anil_am22 @negi

While filling the qualifications section of EOI can we mention qualifications such as BCom degree that were not mentioned by ACS in their letter? Will they reject your form for visa if we mention any qualifications in EOI other than what is mentioned in the ACS letter?

Whatever qualification you mention in your EOI has to be assessed by the relevant Assessment authority.

@negi @anil_am22

Yes it was declared to ACS for assessment but they did not mention it in their reply letter (as BCom is not related to ICT in anyway I guess). So does that mean I need to exclude it while filling my qualifications in EOI? But the fact is that BCom remains my Bachelors degree. If I don’t mention it, I’ll look like a candidate without any Bachelor’s degree. Will they reject my visa form if I mention it?

@anil_am22, @negi

While submitting the EOI, it asks us to enter any “Bachelors degree in Science, Business or Technology”. Since my BCom degree matches the Business degree requirement I enter it and the tool is accepting it and gives me 15 points for it.

Will this be a problem and will my visa application get rejected because in the ACS Assessment letter the BCom degree is not recognized? Or does the visa process grant you 15 points for completing graduation in any of the 3 mentioned streams - Science, Business or Technology?

Should I not enter any graduation degree while submitting my EOI? But then I will look like a candidate who did not do any study for graduation :(.