Work from home -different state in CoronaVirus

Hi Anil,
I am on H1b and my current work location( where Lca is filed) is in Texas (I have it approved till March 2022) .
Since the offices are closed in Texas , I am working from home from Florida.
Do I have to file for an amendment to continue to work from Florida?
Or do I have to go back to Texas and wfh there ?
Is USCIS letting people to work from any place because of covid 19 situation?

Thanks in advance

Read this:

I am with employer A client A in chicago; my 797 and i94 was valid till 31st march 2020 and now extension is in progress at NSC. My project is getting over and i got selected with client B (same employer A) located in texas. But for now i will be working from chicago due to covid.

In this situation MSA will not change even though client is changing . Do i need to file an amendment?

Hi @asrm_arfg

Please read above.

Hi Anil,

Current work location California, due to the COVID 19 crisis we all working from home it may continuously next 12 months, can I temporarily work from the different state for 3 or 4 month with H1B.

Thank you in Advance.

Hi @per1215

Please read the discussion above.

I have been working on a H1B visa. I used to work at a third-party client location in Lincoln, Nebraska for which my current visa is valid until December 2022. Now I have been working from Home in Lincoln, Nebraska for last six months. My employer has got a new remote long-term project from Kansas. It is 100% remote working. The client has mentioned work location in the contract as “Contractor’s Home location”. Will it be a problem for my next H1B extension? What precautionary measures should I take to ensure that I am working lawfully from home on H1B?

This article has all the details:

My Husband is working for consultant company and client is in Ohio( Our Residence also in Ohio). Project with current client is ending and got a new project from California company(Remote position). Employer is telling there is no need to file an amendment. We have valid I94 till 2023. Please help.

Hi @Poonam_Vagale

Did you read the linked article?

Hi
I read that article. But still confused.
Current approved H1B petition has present address as home address and Work location is clients location (Both are in Ohio).
Now client is from California. New amendment or LCA needs to be filed?