221g blue slip - intenal Project details, returned passport at Chennai consulate

Hi Anil ,

I have a question like will
My case need client verification ? I got 221 g blue slip to Submit documents like project description and client letter saying there is vacancy and 12 pay stubs …

And
I have one more question regarding client letter as no start and end dates are mentioned in my letter a… are they needed?

Hi @Kriyansh

US embassy will decide if the client verification is needed or not. Usually, in other such cases, US embassy does send the email to client manager for verification.

It is always good to have all the information in the client letter that you think will help visa officer decide on your case. I do not know how the visa officer will decide if there are no start and end dates.

Thank you for your response

Hi @Prakash_Arumugam

As per my opinion, this is a clear conflict.

A post was split to a new topic: Submit client B’s letter if Client A refuses to answer form 221g?

Hi Kriyansh,

Any update on your case? Please share if you get any positive sign.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your responses. My Visa status changed to “Issued”. Waiting for my passport.

Thank you so much for your advice.

2 Likes

Hi Anil & Prakash,

Please help me i am really frustated and tensed from yesterday. I had consular interview yesterday at New Delhi office and officer returned back my passports to me. My company filed my petition from them only and there was no end client for me but during interview i mentioned i will support end client when they asked then i mentioned i have letter from Onsite manager and he resufed and gave me blue slip in which they mentioned i need to submit these documents.

1. I797 petition copy
  2. I 129 form
  3. Petitioner’s letter to USCIS (employment letter)
  4. Itinerary of service
  5. LCA
  6. End-Client letter
  7. Middle client’s letters
  8. Mutual Services or Contract agreements
  9. Description of internal projects and list of petitioner employees

Please help me i really need your help guys. Thanks a lot in advance for all your help. Looking positively feedback from you.

Why did you say that you will work for the end client when you will not?

In any case, there is no need to panic or lose sleep. Just submit the documents that they have requested and a cover letter explaining what happened.

You should get the approval. It might just take some time but I do not see any issue.

Thanks a lot Anil for the reply.

Thanks Anil. But i don’t have client letter then how can i provide them and if i ask my company to provide client letter from other project then US embassy will verify by e-mail. I don’t know how in this case i should move forward. Also if i don’t send client letter to USA embassy and send only MSA/SOW then also they can deny by stating that we need client letter as well. Please advise.

You are saying contradictory statements.

It seems you work for a consulting company where projects are undertaken for clients.

In that case, you do need to provide a client letter.

If you work for an in-house project, then provide the details of that project.

Hi @Prakash_Arumugam mine is also similar case. Asking for employee names and designation and all LCA, msa docs from the petitioner. My interview happened on 17rh March 2022. Can I hope for the best here? How long it took you?

Can you help me understand

Thanks for the help.

Hi @sactomar & @anil_am22 ,

My wife got same same question yesterday

Internal project description.Include the project’s technical description, budget. but my work for client now she don’t work any internal project, timeline, current status

can any one help me what we need to submit for this question. since she work for client not for Internal Project or with employer

You can write me on sactomar55@gmail.com