233512 Mechanical Engineer chance of invite for 189, 190 and 491 in 2020

233512 Mechanical Engineer chance of invite questions & Answers

64 posts were split to a new topic: 233512 Mechanical Engineer Chance of Invite 2019 Archive

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I have applied for 233512 with 85 points on 10th July’19 which includes 10 points for single. Now seeing the invitations each month, I am little bit worried about my invitation. What do you think when will I get my invitation?
Moreover I still have 2 years of my Visa, I can do professional year/ NAATI to claim extra points but I thought of waiting for a while as completing professional year/ clearing NAATI takes a year and I think if I get invite all my effort goes to vain. Is it a good idea to wait or you suggest to start looking at other options to claim points.

Regards,
Charan

Hi @charan2892

Keeping in mind the current trend, it is better to try and increase points as much as possible.

If you can, try to get professional year or NAATI.

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

Thanks for your advice.

What is your estimation on my invitation with existing points- 85 ? When can I get it?

Regards,
Charan

Hi @charan2892

I have stopped sharing any case by case estimates due to lack of time.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Anil,
Thanks for your super-helpful guidance.
I applied for EOI of Professional Engineer - mechanical (233512) @ 85 points (new scoring system). I applied in November’19.
However, looking at the trend of EOI invites, I am not sure, whether I should have any hopes of invite, and if yes, when?
It will also be very helpful, if you can recommend, which state I can try for applying as a Mechanical engineer for 190…
Thanks again!!

@Anil.Gupta
hi Anil,
Thanks for your super-helpful guidance.
I applied for EOI of Professional Engineer - mechanical (233512) @ 85 points (new scoring system). I applied in November’19.
However, looking at the trend of EOI invites, I am not sure, whether I should have any hopes of invite, and if yes, when?
It will also be very helpful, if you can recommend, which state I can try for applying as a Mechanical engineer for 190…
Thanks again!!

Hi @narottamtextile

I do not have any recommendations for any state to share at this time. Sorry.

I have submitted EOI and visa application for NT with 85 points (including 5 points for 190) as Mechanical Engineer in last week of February. Is there any chances to get invitation in the near future?

85 is a good score but i cannot really estimate the timing.

Thanks Anil.
Any suggestions on probability of 189 invite with 85 points in 233512 - mechanical engineer?
Thanks in Advance!!

Discuss the chance of an invite for Mechanical Engineer 233512 in 2021.

What would be the minimum points required for the chance of an invite? @anil_am22