261312 developer programmer chances of invite in 2020

Hello,

I have 80 points for 189 and (80+5) points for 190 visa for nsw and vic under the anzsco 261312 for Developer Programmer. Is there any chances for getting an invite in the next 3-4 months for 190 .

I had earlier filed the eoi in July, 2019 which got updated on 27th november for change in points for single . I am pursuing Masters program in Melbourne currently.

Best Regards
Subhasree

Sorry, but cannot define chances of invite for states as they don’t share any data publicly.

@Anil.Gupta
We have 75 points. With state nomination, we hopefully get an additional 15. Is this a good enough score to get through?

Hi @George24

As per my opinion, the chance of invite are low with 75 points. Do not count state points until they actually invite.

States also usually follow the same points as 189 to find people to invite.

Hi Anil,

Any suggestions on what we can do? I always assumed that the addition of the 15 points, for state/ region would be enough to get us through.
My wife is the primary applicant, and her age is 35.

George

The only option is to try and increase your 75 points to at-least 85 to have realistic chance at this time.

You can opt for NAATI exam to get 5 extra points and improve your English language score.

1 Like

Already done. I have a pte score of 90. And my wife has a pte score of 79+…

Hello,

I have 85 points for 189 and (85+5) points for 190 visa under the anzsco 261312 for Developer Programmer. Are there any chances for getting an invite this year 2020?

I had earlier filed the eoi in May, 2019 which got updated in november for change in points which happened with all applications.

Thanks & Regards

Hi @Pri123

Chances are low for an invite with 80/85 points based on current trend.

Hi Anil, thanks for the reply. Can I expect anything next year?

Hi @Pri123

It is difficult to predict even next month. How can i say anything about next year?

I have 80 points for 189 and 85 points for 190 visa under the new regime after Nov.2019. What are my chances of getting an invite in the next 2-3 months? My ACS letter has also been renewed.

Hi @GURU

Please use the app here:

We live in Sydney. And My wife will have 85+5 ( maximum she can get) NSW nomination in January,2021 with 2 year of experience here in 261312 developer programmer. Do you think I should move to regional or Canberra or wait . I am on a student visa and can apply for TR in March.

Hey can you let me know If any updates I am on same queue.