About the H4EAD category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Hi,

I am on H4 and having EAD which is valid till Nov - 2019. My husband already got his H1B approved.
I want to know will I get the new I-94 / Stamp if I go to Mexico and return back to US on the same day.

Many Thank in Advance!
Regards,
Priyanka

Hello Anil, With more than 13 years of IT experience i was not able to work in US and only after 6 years of being in USA, I am going to try for job through H4EAD now. I am worried about the news of taking away the H4EAD VISA. Please advise what is expected to happen.

Thanks,
SailajaPrakash

Hi Anil,

I have a question about RFE document. Kindly help me on this. I have filed H4 EAD along with H1 and H4 through attorney. On 16th Dec 2019 H1 is approved and 15th Jan H4 is approved and same day there was an RFE on H4 EAD. Now I am waiting for RFE document. Now my question is who will receive the RFE document? is it me or Attorney?

Thanks in Advance.

Hello,
I have applied for H4 EAD and sent documents too Texas location through Fedex. It’s been more than 2 weeks now, but i haven’t received any acknowledgement from USCIS.

I have also filled G1145 form. How long may it take to get the acknowledgement?

Thanks in Advance!