ACS assessment any two employment Payment evidence

The app will tell you the current situation. App uses artificial intelligence to find chance of invite in next 1-12 months by looking at the past pattern.

The chances look low for 70-80 points due to the pandemic.

Okay, thanks a lot for your time.

@ankur_goelā€¦Did your email from HR work?

@Anil.Gupta
In total I have 13 years of experience. Does it mean I need to provide 26(2 per year) paylipsā€¦and 12 Form 16s(Each form 16 has min 4-5 pages)?
The document will become so long, boring & tedious to refer.
Is there any alternative?

Hi @Aparna_Dey

If you really want Australia PR, then stop thinking about the boring aspect of document collection.

All options for financial documents are mentioned here.

Hi Anil, Any alternatives for the employment payment evidence? In my case, my previous company bank account was closed and I havenā€™t kept any payslips. For my current job, company name is not mentioned in the bank statement, it just say SALARY. Also I donā€™t have any tax records as I am working in UAE. Anyone got through ACS with any alternative solutions? Kindly advise.

Iā€™m currently applying for migration and preparing documentary evidence to support my work experience in Oman, UAE and also in India.

To quote on my work experience in Oman precisely, I have Bank statements showing salary payments from my previous employer for 2 years (stating my company name, salary) on a monthly basis. Whereas the company never issued Payslips, no company insurance/superannuation, no tax records (middle-east).

I have the following evidences thou:

1. Work experience letter from the company.

2. Statutory declaration from a senior work colleague.

3. Visa document showing my name and the company name (sponsorā€™s details).

4. Employee id

5. National id card from the country of Oman.

Seeking guidance here, if i can attach any of these evidences as a secondary proof to prove my 2 years of work experience in Oman since a 2nd payment evidence mentioned in the checklist isnt available.

Hi Shibu,

How did you go with the assessment? Did they accepted the above as second payment evidence for you?

I was deputed to Dubai from the same employer, I have attached all the payslips and bank statements for the respective years. I have worked in India, Dubai and currently in Australia. Bank statements in India and Australia is fine, however the Dubai bank statement doesnā€™t have employer name and as you mentioned no tax in middle east and there is no other form of second payment evidence I can submit for the tenure spent in Dubai, except the work visa copy which shows employer name. I am worried if they will consider my Dubai experience or that 2 years experience work would be ignored. If you could tell about your experience would be helpful

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Anil, I have both experiences (Offshore and Onsite) with my previous employer. I was at Offshore from 2012- 2015 but I donā€™t have paystubs for that period. However, I have all the paystubs for my onsite tenure (2015 onwards). Would not having offshore paystubs cause an issue or onsite paystubs should be enough? Please suggest. It is for ACS.

Hi Shibu,
Were you able to claim points for your Dubai work experience with payslip and bank statement? Iā€™m working in Dubai and need some help at this point.

Thanks.

Hi Naushad,

Were you able to claim points for your UAE work experience? What were the documents you could provide for paid employment?

Iā€™m working in Dubai and finding it difficult to gather financial documents for positive ACS assessment.

Thanks.

Hello fellow expatriates,

I have got email from ACS stating they require payment evidence covering beginning and end of each year of employment. My experience starts from Dec 2009 to Sept 2014.

I have uploaded following documents:
Tax document ( Form16 2009-2014) for each year of employment.
Bank Statement for each calendar year highlighted with Salary Deposits. ( year 2010-2014) The entry in Bank statement is like ā€œSalary- company nameā€ . Bank statement header has my name.

Additionally I have also uploaded Salary Slips for Last 6 months of employment. ( I dont have any salary slips of starting year of employment). Also, I uploaded a detail of PF
details provided by employer while leaving organization.

Please advise what i should do in this situation as I have only 7 days to reply . I dont have additional document and I think I have uploaded required documents

Any assistance is appreciated

For my skill assessment, I uploaded payslips for 12 years (12x12), Form-16 (12), HDFC bank statement (12 years) and PF statements (12 years). So no contact from ACS regarding payment evidence. If youā€™ve all of these, better attach and reply.
Or other members can advice if any better solution.

Hi,

I have only Bank statement and PF statement for one of the employer,will it be accepted as Payment evidence as I do not have the payslips(start and end of each year) for that employer.

Thanks in Advance

Hello dmgirl, am having a similar issue here, kindly share with me how you went about it. I have a bank statement that covers all period though, but not all the payslip due to application change

Hi anil
Can we show that we have cash payments for acs skill assessment?
Thanks

Dear all, please advise on the payment advice.

PAKISTAN.

1st Employer, I donā€™t even remember salary and was getting cash as itā€™s been 21 years but, I can arrange salary slips ā€“ Please advise how many and for which month I should arrange I worked there 01-02-2000 to 30-05-2003

2nd Employer, I donā€™t even remember salary and the bank account details as itā€™s been 18 years but, I can arrange salary slips ā€“ Please advise how many and for which month I should arrange I worked there 01-06-2003 to 01-01-2009

DUBAI, UAE ā€“ NO INCOME TAX

3rd Employer ā€“ Close the company and left the country but, the manager in that company still in UAE and working somewhere else. Please advise I worked there 01-03-2009 to 30-02-2015

4th Employer is my current employer since Feb 2016 can arrange salary slips

All above in bank statement employer name is not display in UAE

Total experience of 20 years

Bachelor degree done in 2007

Few months was trying to do setup own business gap of few months around year between current job and last job advise on gap also.

Advise on experience also between

Hi @anil_am22,
I worked with one of the organisations from Sep 2016 - July 2018, but I donā€™t have salary slips of Initial 3 months (Sep, Oct, and Nov), but I do have salary slips from December 2016 onwards.
Will ACS accept it or will reject my skill assessment?

Hi Ravi,
What happened to your case?