Acs assessment negative - Not closely related with anzsco code

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I got negative assessment report from ACS because of “Not closely related with anzsco code” even though roles and responsibilities had 70% of information related and matches to this code. I looked at each and every factor before submitting it.
I’ve written to them for explanation. What could have been wrong as per your experience?

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

Please suggest on this. Also confirm if someone can file review after appeal is also negative.
I strongly believe that they have done a mistake.

Sorry, its not possible to guess anything without complete information.

Review and appeal are same thing where you pay extra money and get it re-assesed.

Hi @anil_am22 ,

I am into same boat but my skill got expired and i applied for renew for same skill “Computer network and system engineer”.

i got responds as Not Closely Related to the Nominated ANZSCO and recommended me ICT support engineer which i don’t want.

Your skills assessment has been assessed as NOT closely related to your nominated ANZSCO code.

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is suitable for the following ANZSCO code:

• 263212 (ICT Support Engineer)

My question is:
If I am not suitable how did I assessed as suitable previously ?
Can i go with Appeal, will it works?

Dear Anil.

I receive the negative ACS Result a follows, kindly find me the solution to overcome this:

Your ICT skills have been assessed as unsuitable for migra􀤘on under ANZSCO Code 262113 (Systems
Administrator).
The following qualifica􀤘ons do not meet the ACS suitability criteria:
Your Diploma in Electronics and Communica􀤘on Engineering from State Board of Technical
Educa􀤘on and Training completed on xxxx has been assessed as comparable to an AQF
Diploma with insufficient compu􀤘ng content and therefore does not meet the requirements of the
ACS as stated in the policy manual.
Your Master of Business Administra􀤘on from xxxx University completed April 2014 has
been assessed as comparable to an AQF Master Degree with insufficient compu􀤘ng content and
therefore does not meet the requirements of the ACS as stated in the policy manual.
Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full 􀤘me employment of at least 20hrs
per week:
Dates: 11/10 - 12/14 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Posi􀤘on:System Technician - Not Professional ICT Level Experience
Employer: xxx
Dates: 01/15 - 09/20 - 5 year(s) 8 month(s)
Posi􀤘on: Senior xxxx
Employer: xxxx