I have my ACS accessed with ICT 261111 Business Analyst in Jan 2020. I have a post graduation with Master of Software Engineering. My positions while in the assesment i wrote was complete Business Anlayst. Can i now go for new assessment and paste Software Engineer and Business Analyst. My roles are responsibilities which are wrote were equivalent to Business Analyst and Developer related (Software engineer) which will give meaning both ways.
Shall i go ahead for assessment of Software Engineering 261311.
Roles were as below which suits for Software Engineer as well. Kindly suggest as i need to change my job code:
3. Requirement Elicitation, Functional Specification preparation, AS-IS and TO-BE Business Process documentation, Design Review.
4. Business Consultant /Business Analysis and development activities for ITRON IEE, CIS Open Vision, Automation and Design Thinking, Network Management Systems and Integration Systems, Incident Management, Problem Management, Requirement Analysis. Blockchain, Automation and Design Thinking, Network Management Systems and Integration Systems, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Onsite Co-ordination, PL\SQL, UNIX, ServiceNow,.
5. Preparing Functional and Technical specifications for developing Business Requirements
6. Coding and performing the unit testing on the requirements
7. Integration testing, code reviews and preparing release documents for deployments
8. UAT Support for the implemented changes to the application.
9. Interact with client and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems and provide solutions
10. Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis.
11. Prepare/Provide input to the implementation, backup and roll-back plans.
12. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability. Conduct regular meetings with the Development team to manage overall quality of deliverables
13. His main roles mainly included analysis, requirement gathering, low level designing, onsite co-ordination, functional documentation.