ACS Reassessment documents - proof of co-worker employment

hi Sir
I checked the latest Chance of INVITE for almost all skills is now showing 65 .
Is this meant that its due to some Covid issue .
Please confirm as i was intending to apply for 262113 Sys admin and its showing 65 points.
If thats true i will apply soon.
Please clarify

Well, if you did see the min point score as 65 on DHA website, you must have also seen that they havenā€™t invited any job code from the Pro-Rata list. They have given only 30 (189) invitations last month and Iā€™m sure that is only for job codes related to Healthcare professionals and who are onshore. I saw in one forum where this guy (onshore) who received an invite at 70 points last month for the job code-253917.
Even the states are giving 190 invitations to nurses with 70-75 points who are onshore, so thatā€™s not a surprise.

If you will look at the last few months data, you will see that the min point score has been 90 as they did invite few job codes from the Pro-Rata list.

What do you mean by applying here? You have to submit your EOI and wait for it to be picked by DHA/State. 65 is the min eligibility criteria and you are free to submit your EOI at this stage. The only thing between your EOI and an Invitation will be the ā€œwaiting periodā€ which can be months/years (2 yrs to be precise after which the EOI will expire).

2 Likes

Hi

I applied for my ACS assessment and it was positive, however it missed out adding a 10 month experience letter because the employer was taking time in providing the experience letter. Now I want to reapply for assessment with the missed 10 months because it can get me extra 5 points, I have a few questions regarding this:

1. Last job update ā†’ Basically I am in the same job as last experience in the ACS, do i need to update anything in the details for the last position. The end date for last job in the assessment is not editable. Do I need to create another entry with the same job details and provide the same documentations again, I can add my salary slips from the job as proof that I continue to work in the same role.

2. For the missed experience- I basically had 10 months of contract job with a company and then I was hired full time where i worked for 2 years with the exact same role title and duties. Now I have already submitted the experience letter for full time with details of the duties. Do I need to get the same roles and duties in for my contract employment period or can I claim that the job title and role are the same for both period so take the roles and responsibilities from my full time employment.