ACS Skill assessment and Education Background

Hi @anil_am22 and everyone,
Good day to you.

I have a question regarding the ACS assessment for my work experience in the IT field. I received my IT Diploma in 2014 and the course takes around 9 months(800 hours) I started working in the IT industry in 2015 with an IT support engineer position. As of now, I have a total of 8 years of experience in the IT support field. Additionally, I pursued my BSC in IT through distance education from 2020 to 2023 while continuing to work.
I’m wondering how many years of work experience ACS would consider for my assessment. I was worried ACS will detect the Previous 2015 to 2023 experience. If they detect I thought I will apply only with IT Diploma for skill assessment but a Diploma is only 9 months of study time, and it was not matched with ACS criteria. There has any chance to submit a skill assessment for ACS with an IT support engineer? I thought there has no chance to submit a Skill Assessment, I try with RPL way. Please advice me how can I chance for my issue. Thanks you.

Does this help?

ACS work experience ‘After month’ date means the day in same month can be used as start date in Australia EOI, not the next month. 2 or 4 yrs deducted. ACS Work Experience 2, 4 or 6 year Deduction Calculation - Australia

Hi @anil_am22 ,

Thanks for your answer, So I can submit with my following educational background, and ACS can give me a positive result? Some other guys said ACS has not accepted distance education and ACS will not count my 2015–2023 experience. Thank,