ACS skill assessment

i ,

I received the ACS skill assessment results for the application which i submitted based on work experience. I had submitted my ACS application with 2 different companies work experience . Now ACS assessment has given approval only for the current work experience which is 9 yrs and the 2nd work experience ( 3yrs) is not counted saying insufficient documentation.

So can i get additional 5 points for this if it submit it as part of EOI ? i don’t want to do the reassessment for my 2nd work experience which is not approved.

Please advise.

1 Like

You can claim points for only the portion of work experience that ACS has assessed as ‘relevant’.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the reply. The

With this is can i get 5 points based on the no. of years shown here?

Please let me know.

Yes, you will be getting 5 points for the exp counted after 05 aug 2017 till 07/2021 (around 4 years)
You can mark this exp as “relevant to nominated occupation” in your EOI.

1 Like

Hello Everyone

I got a strange situation, I did my ACS two years back in 2019 and out come is ’ Your Bachelor of Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University completed September

2010 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a Minor in compu ting."

Recently i did ACS again and asked me to submit RPL because “qualifications have been assessed as not meeting the ACS educational requirements for this application type.”.

I wonder why there is conflict in ACS outcomes for the same bachelors qualification and infact more years of experience now.

First time i did for “Analyst programmer”. This is did for “Software engineer.” However my bachelor degree is same.

Any one plz help me to understand and guide me for next steps here plz

You can ask ACS by appealing their decision to explain why there is a difference now.

Thanks Anil for your reply! I replied back to the case officer, hope she come backs.