Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311 Chance of invite

Hi @AmitS

You have good chance of invite in Dec 2019 draw.

Thanks Anil,

Bit worried as Age flying and I woke up late to think to immigrate to Australia. I read various blogs on Internet and esp. Iscah blogs that with 80 points you cannot get invite before Sept 2020. I see that only 100 applications are picked per month from August onwards, are Australian tightening the PR invitations?
What made you say that by Dec 2020 I have the chances to get an invite?

Hi @AmitS

My estimate is different than Iscah. I said Dec 2019 on wards and not Dec 2020.

It is your choice which estimate to follow. The reality could be entirely different though.

2 Likes

Thanks Anil,

Just worried even after obtaining 80 points I am sitting duck awaiting results.
Any idea why authorities are limiting to only 100 invitations per month nowadays?
When do you see the ITA comes back to normal levels?

Kind Regards,
Amit

We are expecting invite numbers to increase after Nov 2019 immigration points system change.

Thank You Amit.

I have another query attached to it. I will turn 45 yrs by end of April 2020.

I will have 75 pts in end of September and will have 80 pts as my spouse will have extra 5 pts in November.as my spouse is successfully Skill Assessed (ACS) and also cleared PTE exam at Competent level.

1. Considering my age, do I have any chance to receive an invitation for visa 189 with the 261311 (Analyst Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code?

2. Age should be less than 45 at the time of Invite OR at the time of grant of PR? I assume from the time one receives the invite, it takes another 4 months to grant the PR.

Thanks

Hi @sudhanshu01

You have good chance of invite after Nov 2019 changes.

Age is locked at the time of invite.

Hi,
I have applied Australia PR- 190 Visa with 75 points (included spouse points - applied for NSW) on September 1st 2019 with 261311 code.
After Nov 2019 rules i will get 80 points, Could you please tell me when can i get invitation , Can i get invitation Before December 2020?

Hi @Kumar123

Are you currently living in Sydney, Australia?

261311 comes under the new additional criteria for NSW which requires 1 year work experience in NSW including current residence.

If you have 80 points along with the new criteria, you have good chance of invite by Dec 2019.

Sorry Present i am in India only,(adding my spouse points 5 due to clearing PTE and same job code) When can i expect invitation please. I am struggling a lot to get correct information about this.

Hi @Kumar123

You are struggling because you are asking the same question again without reading the complete earlier answer.

You do NOT qualify for NSW invite now. You will not get it. Read the link that I shared earlier.

I would not be able to reply again if you do not read and then ask a meaningful question.

Hi Anil, This is Sunitha from India. I am having 70 points now(code 261311) and next month I will get 75 points without state sponsorship.
Please suggest me for which state am I eligible for 190 Visa?
As per November 2019 rules am I eligible for 189 visa with 75 points?

Hi @Sunitha

Chances are low for an invite with 75 points at this time.

I suggest to increase points to at-least 80. Will you get any new points after Nov 2019 rules changes?

Hi Anil,

As per November 2019 rules, I will get 80 points with state sponsorship for 190 visa. Please suggest me for which state am I eligible? I don’t have any Australian experience.

Thanks for your information. Am i eligible for queensland state nomination if am i applying from india please with 80 points after november 16-2019 rules?

Hi @Kumar123

If your job code is on the Victoria’s list, you should be eligible for an invite.

Hi Anil,

For state nominations, does the state opens its window for small duration or can we apply for 190 for a state at any time and then state will take its own time to process our documents and send us the pre-invite if we fit their requirements?

Regards,

Shruti

Hi Anil,
Now DHA has clarified there is no new ranking order. Do you think, I still hold a good chance to get the invitation before 01st March 2020 as I will be taking a beat of 10 points reduction(turning 40). I have 80 points(claiming 5 points for spouse) claiming under Analyst programmer category. Thank you.

Hi @Shruti_Sharma

You can apply for state and whenever state opens up their invite quota, they will consider your profile and send pre-invites if you fit their requirements.

Thank you Anil for the reply.

I got my EOI raised for 261311 at the end of May, 2019 with 80 points (75 + 5 points for spouse) by my agent and strictly told them that I do not want to go with 190 for now but they still applied for QLD and did not even inform me. Now, last Thursday I have got pre-invite from QLD and that’s when I got to know about this incident.

I only have 7-8 more days to submit my documents for QLD and while checking the sites, I could only find few jobs (2-3 current openings) which are relevant to my primary skill set in QLD. My current company does have its presence in Brisbane but again getting job related to my primary skillset through that will also be a question and can be only answered once I have Visa in my hand.

Victoria and NSW does have many openings currently as well. But:

• these situations may change by the time I will get my Visa
  • Even if I apply for Victoria right now, I might miss the QLD option as there is no guarantee that invite will come within these 7-8 days.
  • As per new rules, NSW is no more an option for us as it will need 1 yr of NSW exp.

Considering the current situation, I am planning for the below:

• Apply for QLD pre-invite. Most likely they will take 3-4 weeks to review them and approve or reject. If it is accepted, I will get 2 months to submit my documents.

• This would mean I would get to see atleast 2 draws - Nov and Dec 2019

• If I get invite for 189 in Nov or Dec then I’ll go with 189 else will proceed with 190 - QLD

Questions:

1. Can you please suggest if it is a wise decision.
  2. If I choose to live in Brisbane in QLD, can I pick job anywhere in QLD or it has to be in Brisbane only
  3. If I get 190-QLD Visa, is it that my dependent can also work and live in QLD only or can he live and work anywhere in Australia and my daughter can stay with him. [Please note: I am claiming spouse points as well]
  4. Can I work for any company outside QLD or Australia (like companies in US, Canada, India, Victoria, Sydney etc.) remotely from Brisbane on 190 visa
  5. Can I do freelancing from home (in Brisbane) till the time I do not get a job
  6. Also, a generic question for 190 Visa - if we do not get a job for the occupation we have applied for and have got Visa, can we look for job for any other occupation (like Business Analyst, Scrum Master, QA etc.) as they are all IT jobs at the end and we need to be in a state for atleast 2 years.

Sorry for asking so many queries, but these would help me to take decision for 190 option.

Thanks in advance.

Shruti