Application says "processing payment", however unable to retrieve email confirmation

Hi all,

Could you please help me with this issue. The site says that they’re processing my payment. (The payment has been credited from the bank account, it is yet to be processed. Usually takes a couple of days for any payment). However, I didn’t get any confirmation email and unable to retrieve it from ‘Email Confirmation’ Link. Plus, this application doesn’t exist in ‘Incomplete Application’.

most importantly, I can start a new application from the same ARN number because it says " Please note as your payment is being processed, you will not be permitted to schedule a fresh application up to 24 hours." I am stuck. Contact support is offline today.

Today is Republic Day - Hang in there🙏🏼

Hi Sejal, how did you resolve the problem?

I submitted the application for minor OCI renewal. On submission, the web page returned an error. Now, I cannot create a new application.

Error:
“Please note as your payment is being processed, you will not be permitted to schedule a fresh application up to 24 hours”

I did not provide any credit card details yet. So it is confusing what payment it is processing.

Wait for a day or two. The site might be under maintenance during weekend. Meanwhile, drop a note to VFS Global or reach out to them on Twitter with your issue. Response is generally quicker on Twitter.

1 Like

same problem here as well.

Hi Milind,

How did you resolve this issue?

Hi Lala,

How did you resolve this issue?

I do see the same error message, no payment made yet and VFS site is terrible in processing online payments. I will wait for next 24 hrs and try again, in the mean time if anyone knows how to resolve this error will help. Thanks

• Please note as your payment is being processed, you will not be permitted to schedule a fresh application up to 24 hours.

Milind,

Did issue resolved after 24 hrs? or any help from VFS Global support team? VFS online application registration process and payment gateway is terrible, without providing any credit card info how it can say processing payment is weird, cant create a new application, waiting on the work around.