Applying H4 EAD with I-140 receipt number


My I-140 is approved but my employer is not sharing the approval copy with me. He just provided the I-140 receipt number. On the USCIS website my case status shows as approved.

Can I apply for an H4 EAD using the I-140 receipt copy along with all other required documentation like H1B approval copy, I 94, marriage certificate?

Hi @manikanta123

You can apply H4 EAD with i140 receipt number but you may get an RFE to send approved i140 copy.

You can request i140 directly from USCIS using FOIA request.

did any one apply for EAD card with i140 receipt number ?

any successful stories ?