Australia 189 / 190 PR Documents, Form 80 Questions & Answers

Apologies Anil meant you name sorry about that. From the list of documents there is no mention of pf statement, so is it not required then?
Thanks for your help

If its not mentioned in the list of documents, it is not required.

Many people suggest to upload PF statements but they are not really required unless asked specifically by Case Officer.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the good work.

I am applying for VIC SC190 Visa, I have worked in 3 organizations in the past 10 years 2 of them outside India. EA had only approved my current employment (10 points) as I was not able to show adequate proof for the remaining two companies. Now when lodging visa application do I need to upload proof of employment for all the companies or current employment.

If all 10 years proofs are required what documents will suffice this requirement.

Many thanks.

Hi @rahuldinesh

You can upload any releiving letters, payslips, bank statements or tax return documents to prove Employment in those companies while filing your visa application.

Hi Anil, Thanks for the swift response.

1 Like

HI Anil,

Thanks for your reply, is there any issue if we move to a different country for job after filing the VISA application?

Also, do you know the percentage of people getting direct visa grant is higher or the other way around?

Thanks,

Ranjith

Hi @Ranjith_Krishnan

No issue in moving to other country.
Lot of people get direct grant if you papers are complete.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Australia 189 or 190 visa chances for 263111 - 70 points

Hi Anil,
I have offshore work experience from 2008 till 2019 for which I have all years payslip, appointment and release letter (wherever applicable) and bank statement. I have form 16 from 2011 FY till 2019. Do i need to submit all the form 16 or as you mentioned in one of the article only last 3 years is fine.

Thanks,
Pritam

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

1. Payslips and Form16 will only be required for months which are after ACS assessment report?
  2. You mentioned, we can use same notarised document which we use in skills assessment, but ACS website mentions no certification required
  3. Are notarised copies still required for Visa application in 2020?
  4. Since skill letters are soft copies, do we need to get notary done for that too?

Hi @Sanyukta_L, @anil_am22,
any update on the above queries? I have the same questions…

Many people/agents have different views on this. Many say that if you are uploading clear colored scanned copy, then no need of any notarization. Others say that its better to upload notarized copies to avoid any CO Contact. So basically, it all depends on your visa app Case Officer (CO) if he/she asks for notarized copies or not. Better to upload notarized copies as no harm in it.

Hi @anil_am22 ,I’ve just got my Pre-invite for NSW 190. Just wanted to know the checklist documents.
and I’ve got some questions
1.All documents should be in color and attested by JP/pharmascist OR only color copy is enough?
2.Payslips - do we need to submit each and every month as I’m being in NSW for almost 5 years
3.PayG/ noticeof assesment all 5 years?
other than these documents, are there any form should be filled and submitted?
4.utility bills, - I have got only internet bill .How many months invoice we need submit? JP attested required for this ?
5.Proof of age, do they accept NSW photo card?

It would be really helpful if you shed some light on this. Greatly appreciated your help. Thanks

Check this list:

Thanks Anil, Quick question, is is necessary to get JP/Pharmascist attestation for all documents? and for experience letter, is it ok to resubmit the same Experience 1 and 2 ( onshore and offshore) which has got Stat declartion and payslip details? ACS haven’t considered any offshore experience for me, still should I need to submit the offshore experience documents . Kindly let me know

Hi @anil_am22 ,

My agent told me to get organizational chart on company letter head including my job position, my superiors and subordinates and also those who report to my immediate supervisor from my previous employer. I am not sure whether any company will issue such a letter. If it is not possible he asked to me submit a statutory declaration with self drawn organizational chart. Is it really required?

Hi Anil,

Thank you for amazing post.
Quick question though:
I have marksheets for my graduation for each year (yearly pattern), Nagpur University. So I have 3 marksheets in English.
Can I merge the three marksheets and and upload that for ACS?
I think now Notary is not required.
Do I need to get transcripts?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @anil_am22 Q1- May I submit PCC after submitting 189 visa application? or should I wait as it will take more than a month time? Q2- what if they don’t give me my claimed points and it goes down from 95 to 90? will they reject 189 visa? Thank you in advance.

If your claimed points are not correct, they will reject your application and send it back to EOI queue.

You can wait for CO contact to request PCC or submit as and when you have it. I recommend submitting as and when you have it.

Hi @anil_am22
As you mentioned in main post that birth certificate is also required. I do not have any birth certificate.
Is Passport/Aadhar card fine to be uploaded in place of birth certificate?