Australia 189 or 190 visa chances for 263111 - 70 points

Hi @User01

I don’t think ACS will give positive assessment without any work experience.

Hi @prabu.23287

Here are the documents that you need for Australia PR.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the update. We are planning to apply for PCC now itself. Is it ok if we apply now? or should I wait until invite?

I do have another question,

When is the best time to get Medicals? Before or after invite? as we are planning for a baby.

Hi @prabu.23287

Apply PCC now.

For medical, see my answer here:

https://forum.am22tech.com/t/medicals-after-fee-payment-sc189-and-birth-of-newborn/1932

Hello Anil,

Based on the priority skilled occupation list published by NSW, the ANZSCO 263111 is tagged with additional criteria.

Please explain the additional criteria required here.

Thanks,

Hello Anil,

Based on the published result of 11-July, could you please let me know updated expectation if possible.

• 189 - 263111 75 points - Date of effect 30 June

Many thanks,

Hi @User01

NSW additional criteria is explained here.

Hi @User01

Chances of invitation are low till November 2019 for 263111 with 75 points.

Hi Anil,
Thank you for your quick response.

Do you mean that low chances even in November draw it self? In this case the full picture will be changed in November after the changes and for sure the cutoff will increase and chances for 75 points will be very low.

Thanks,

Hi @User01

That’s what it looks like at this time after July results.

Hi Anil,

Following up on the old thread, May i know what could be the estimated month for getting an invite on 75 points for Job code 263111 in current scenario if

EOI initially filed: 30th March 2019 with 70 points.
Updated EOI with spouse points on 8th June 2019.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin Poddar

Hi @nitin007

You have good chance of invite by November 2019 with 75 points.

Thanks for the reply …If you don’t mind,may I know, how you are estimating November as an probable month for getting my invite on 75 points…just for understanding need to know?

Thanks

Hi Anil,

May I know what is the expected duration for getting an invitation on 75 points , eoi filed in June8th 2019 for job code 263111?

Thanks in advance

Hi @nitin007

Chances look low for an invite with 75 points after the August 2019 draw. If the trend continues till November, 75’s chances will go even lower.

1 Like

Hello Anil,

I am new to this forum, kindly let know if i submit my eoi till Dec 2019 what are my chances to grab an invitation on 190 visa with 75 points in total for 263111? if there are good chances, please guide which states i need to consider?

Hi @tim

First submit the EOI and then ask questions. The invite estimate changes every month and it is too early to speculate when you plan to file 3 months down the line.