Australia PR - Chance of Invite - Analyst Programmer - 80 points

My sincere Thanks to You Amit, I appreciate your guidance…

My Query is:

I will turn 45 yrs by end of April 2020.

I will have 75 pts in end of September and will have 80 pts as my spouse will have extra 5 pts in November. As my spouse is successfully Skill Assessed (ACS) and also cleared PTE exam at Competent level.

Would be grateful if you could please suggest on below 2 points:

1. Considering my age, do I have any chance to receive an invitation for visa 189 with the 261311 (Analyst Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code?
  2. Age should be less than 45 at the time of Invite OR at the time of grant of PR? I assume from the time one receives the invite, it takes another 4 months to grant the PR.

Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts.

Hi @sudhanshu01

Age should be less than 45 at the time of invite.
You have good chance of invite after Nov 2019 with 80 points.

Hi Anil
Thank You so much for quick information, I appreciate your help.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311 Chance of invite

Hi Anil,

This time also I heard that only 100 invites have been sent so really not sure if we can get an invite for 80 points for 261311 code this year. Should we plan for state nomination?

Regards,

Shruti

Hi @Anil.Gupta,
For creating EOI for 491 and 190, do we have to check if our nominated occupation is in the state occupation list?
Means I will get invite only if my occupation code is in state occupation list ?
Mine is 261311 Analyst programmer.
Also some states have requirements of having job offer before we apply for visa?

Hi @Sanyukta_L

State will only invite if the ANZSCO code is in their occupation list.

1 Like

Hello Anil. I have my submitted my EOI in April 2020, so once I get my PR invite and I apply for AU-PR-visa, can I apply for job by staying in India or do I need to arrive at Australia and then apply ?

You can look for jobs on sites like seek/indeed and see the criteria mentioned. Many companies do like to recruit people who are offshore but have a valid visa/PR/Citizenship status (most employers do ask for visa status). Some employers want to interview only onshore candidates if they are able to get local talent.

Hi @anil_am22

What are my chances of getting a visa at 80 points with state sponsorship for Analyst Programmer. I am working onshore.

Thanks