Australia SkillSelect EOI 189, 190, 489 PR Questions and Answers

Originally published at:

Hi, I have filed an EOI for software engineer 2613 with 80 points effective 03-May-2019. Looks like I didn’t get invited in May round. Can I expect by next month or should I explore 190 option as well.

Point break up: 20 English, rest experience and spouse points.

Hi how are you I am very interested to know after submitting EOI application for subclass 189 with 65 points how long would it take for an invite ?

If application is done with vetasses or ACS for EOI how long would it take ?

You have good chance of invite in either June or July 2019 draw for 2613 with 80 points. All the best.

The invite depends on your specific ANZSCO code. Which job are your filing for?

The invite does not vary by the assessment agency i.e. VETASSESS or ACS.

65 points

anzsco code 261111 ICT Business Analyst

Hi @turboracer

Sorry to say but there is very low chance of invite for 261111 with 65 points at this time. I suggest to increase your points to at-least 75 to have any realistic change of invitation.

@Anil.Gupta he is European Citizen and he also holds British passport

Hi @turboracer
It does not make any difference to the total points if he is European or British citizen. The points are required to get an invitation.

HI…

I have applied for 190 visa NSW with 80 points as Mechanical engineer. I have updated my EOI in April-2019. How much time will required to get an EOI ?

Hi @viru

There is no fixed time for state’s 190 invite but you have good chances of invite within 2-3 months.

hi sir
i calculate my points,i got 65 points and 5 point spouse added.
total 70 points.
PTE i got 65 each.
i am from Telecommunication branch.which is in AUS Occupation ID 2633.
is there any chance for invitation in 189,190 or 489???
my Qualification BE(Electronics & Communication)
spouse qualification is BE(Computer Eng)
i have 9 years experience in telecom field.
My age:- 33 years.

i checked last year all moths cut off but seems very high but in month November moderate.

what i do now ?
pls help me sir.

Hi @Bharat_Makwana

Chances are low for an invite with 70 points at this time.

last November 2018 month cut off goes to 70 minimum and my friend got invitation and got PR also.
what about November 2019 ?
thare is any chance to get invitation ?
Rule changes for immigration of AUS effects point in current system ??

Hi @Bharat_Makwana

Last year story was different. This year, chances with 70 points are very low.

HI… I have applied for 190 visa NSW with 80 points as Mechanical engineer. I have updated my EOI in April-2019. How much time will required to get an EOI ?

Please let me know how much time required to get an invitation with 75 points in 189 visa for mechanical engineer.

Hi @viru

What’s your ANZSCO code?

233512 is code & currently it is showing unavailable for NSW… please suggest the way forward

There is no way forward if its not showing on the NSW list. They will not send invites.