Australian PR 263212 - ICT support engineer

Hi Anil,

I have applied for EOI in first week July 2019 with 70 points in the category of ICT support Engineer for the subclass 190. Is there any realistic chance of getting the invitation?

I study in Australia only but my occupation was in Journalism and Mass Communication with honors. My work experience is in I.T. and I have more than 8 years of experience which also include 4 years plus working in Australia only. Is there any way I can increase my points count as well.

Hi Guys,

Really appreciate a response for the above query?

Hi @Vinay

Chances are low for an invite with 70 points for support engineer.

All options to increase points are given here.

Hi @Anil,

Thank you so much for your reply, I agree with other comments people have left on this forum. You are doing a great job with this forum.

One thing Anil, My wife has completed BSc gen. and Masters in biotechnology and Masters in zoology. She also has work experience working as a lecturer ( Biology and Zoology) in Rajasthan university. Is there any occupation which is good for skill assessment done.

Hi @Vinay

Thanks for your kind words.

I am not an expert in all the occupations and hence can’t really suggest which would fit your profile. The occupation code should be chosen based on your day to day activities.