Can I change employer when spouse H4 is still pending


I have applied for my H1 extension with my existing employer along with my spouse H4 and H4 EAD. My H1 extension is approved where as H4 and H4 EAD are still pending. I want to change from employer A to employer B

What happens when employer A withdraws my H1 while H4 is still pending ?
What happens to H4 EAD when employer A withdraws my i-140 ? Can I still use my revoked i-140 to apply for H4 EAD ?
Should employer B apply for H4 and H4 EAD along with my H1 ? If yes, does my spouse need to go bio metrics again ? What happens to existing H4 application

Even if the i-140 is revoked, Can I still use the same priority date(priority date of 2013) when employer B files for Green card or will I get new priority date ?


Hi @jagadeesh_kumar

Your questioin has already been answered here before:

If you leave your employer after 180 days of i140 approval, then you are safe and can use i140 to extend H4 EAD as well as port your priority date even if employer withdraws it.

If you file new H4 extension with H1B transfer, then yes, your spouse will need to attend biometrics again.