Can i file I-539 extension of stay online on behalf of mother?

The instructions say you can file online if you are filing yourself.

I am trying to file an extension for my mother, who is not educated. Is it ok, if i can file online on her behalf?

Any one tried that? or should i resort to filing manually?

I do not see any issue in filing online.

1 Like