Hi if 240 days are over and the extension was filed well in time before visa and i94 expiry, can we stay in US and not work? Received RFE and filed in premium already now so should be getting response in few days, but 240 days just got over and till we wait for premium response is it lawful or unlawful to stay in US bot not work (will be on loss of pay)
ok thanks…so in case of amendment plus extension (with the same employer) can we work or we can just stay in US and not work?
Please read the linked article. It has clear answer to your question.
ok thanks for your help!!
A post was split to a new topic: Renew my driving licence beyond 240 days if i am still awaiting my H1B extension decision