Can i visit US while my I130 is pending?

Hlo anil can i visit USA while pending my i-130 ?
Thanks

Hi @Deep2019

You can visit USA while your I130 is pending if you have a valid US visa to enter US.

But i don’t have any visa right now .bcoz i never went USA.

Then, you cannot travel to USA. You do need a valid visa.

So i can not apply for tourist visa ?

You can apply for US tourist visa if you want.

If you get it, then, you can visit USA.

But, my suggestion is to wait for I130 approval and not apply for B1/B2 visa. The chances of your tourist visa approval are very low as your I130 for Immigration is pending.

Okey thank you so much

Have you got timeline now for i -130 processing with march 2018 priority date ?

Not yet. I will update on the same page for everyone whenever I am ready. Please stay tuned.

Okay .Thank you very much

Can you tell me about social media accounts. Check .Is that rule apply for i-130 applications?

Social media information is required when you file a visa application with US embassy.

Read this:

According to you this rule is only apply for non immigrant visa application ?is this right?

Whenever you have to fill DS160 or DS260 for visa application at US embassy, you have to give your social media information.

It can apply to both immigrant and non-immigrant applications.

Thanks for the information.

Hi anil i saw on your page timing for i -130
Pettion for spouse california whats that mean approved case receipt date 28 dec 2017 one year five month and in next column uscis service request 16 june 2017 2 year ?

Hi anil i saw on your page timing for i -130
Pettion for spouse california whats that mean approved case receipt date 28 dec 2017 one year five month and in next column uscis service request 16 june 2017 2 year ?

hi @Deep2019

We have added more details to help you understand better today on I130 processing time page:

Hi anil thanks for the answer.can you plz tell me whats that column meaning (Raise Uscis SR date )its showing 19 june 2017 slowest case approval in 2year

My priority date is 27 march 2018 its comes in slowest or fastest ?