Can I work for 2 Jobs with H4 EAD

Hello,
I have an approved H4 EAD. Currently I am working for company ‘X’ but received another offer from company ‘Y’.

I resigned from company ‘X’ , but they wanted me to continue working remotely at least, if not in person. Also, the work for company ‘X’ can be done on weekends and/ or after 5 pm on weekdays.

Now, I have a question, can I work for both companies, both are full time software developer positions.

Company ‘Y’ will be job from 9 am - 5 pm and Company ‘X’ will be remote one (can work after 5 pm or weekends).

Thanks in advance.

You can work as many jobs as you want using your H4 EAD. There is no limit or restriction.

1 Like

Anil,

Is it okay to have multiple active I9 forms for two employers, as she is working for both employers. please help me to answer this question

Thanks for your help in advance,

Hi Anil - Currently i am working on W2 position on H4 EAD with company X. Now i got C2C job with company Y (Earlier i was on H1B and i have approved I -140 with company Y, he is my old employer). so my question is can i work W2 position with X company and C2C position with Y company at the same time ?