Canada WES process - Delhi university

Hi @bchanana thank you so much for confirming the above it is really helpful, just one last confirmation whether the degree should be attested by the University or not , i will send it from post office close to my house, hope they accept in that case

Hi @bchanana @gaurav_gupta

Can you please tell me if DU provides the attested Degree in a sealed envelope? It would be really helpful!

Thanks.

Hi ,

The attestation is not required. Take a xerox and send it to Wes from your local post office.

1 Like

Hi,

They do provide attested degree, I have mentioned the window in the initial post.

Although for WES you don’t need an attested degree. Just a xerox send from local post office will work.

2 Likes

Hi,

I stay in mumbai and am planning to mail my request to DU with the necessary documents.
Since I cant go there personally I am planning to send a WES addressed envelop along with the docs so that the university sends it directly to them.
My question is which of the following is better ?

1. Envelop with required stamp duty to be sent through normal post?
  2. Fed ex shipping label ? Even if I use this will DU be able to send it through Fedex?

I don’t think this set up will work as DU does not mail it directly to WES.

Not sure if anyone has tried it.

Oh is it.
I was thinking since they post to any address given in the attached envelope, it should be a problem if it’s prepaid.

Any other way if u could suggest I can get it done without going there?

You will probably need to ask someone to do it for you or find a company who provides this kind of service.

Dear All,

Thank you for all the advice.

Can you please help understand if the transcripts need to be of all the different semester marksheets or the consolidated marksheet issued by NSIT?

Thanks in advance!

It can either be consolidated Mark sheet or separate ones. Both are fine.

Thank you Anil Sir.

Also the issuing of transcripts is not happening dur to lockdown situation. Would you have nay idea on when would be DU resuming the same?

I don’t have any idea about reopening.