Case inquiry in USCIS portal for H4 is giving error

Hello All,
Has anyone of you faced the following error (as in the images attached) while submitting a case inquiry for Form I-539 for H4 - Out of normal processing time. Please help.

P.S: It has been 9 months since my spouse’s H4 was filed and there is no reply yet on biometrics or anything due to which I tried to raise case inquiry and ran into this error.

Thanks in advance,
Lakshmi

Have you entered correct date format?

Does the receipt number work on USCIS case status website? What does the status show there?

Yes Anil. I have entered the correct date format as it prompted. On doing the same in USCIS case status website, it shows CASE WAS RECEIVED

Case Was Received

On March 29, 2019, we received your Form I-539N, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by April 28, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at [USCIS Contact Center | USCIS]

Then, call USCIS and then raise the request.

Looks like an issue with USCIS website here.

Hi Anil,
I have called them on 800-375-5283. I’m getting continuous voice message and whatever options I pick, it is not letting me to talk to a representative. Do you know any shortcut sequence of keys that I can hit to talk to representative guy? Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Lakshmi

I am not sure how to reach the USCIS real person. I will share once i get this information.

Thanks Anil. Looking forward to your information

Hi Lakshmi,

My wife is facing the same issue. Did you figure out how to resolve it?

Thanks
Chanchal