Chance if invite 263111 - Computer Network systems engineer 2019 Archive

Hi Anil,

I have submitted EOI for ANZSCO 263111 today with 75 points for 189, As per the last invitation round the the cut-off is 75 points with date of effect as 10th Feb 2019.

Moreover, my occupation falls under pro-rata basis so i’m wondering will this change the waiting period.

How many days would it take for me to get an invite according to your experience?

You can expect 189 invite for 263111 with 75 points within 2-3 months.

So you mean to say even if the occupation is under pro-rata basis, the waiting period is within 2-3 months?
The cut-of was 70 in the last invitation round (11th Jan) now we can see that they have raised the cut-off to 75 and the date of effect is 10th Feb 2019 in the February invitation round. With my understanding I believe all the applications submitted before 10th Feb 2019 with 75 or more points for this occupation have received the invitation.
Please let me know if my understanding is right.
Appreciate your response.

Yes, that’s correct understanding.

Hi Anil,

I believe there were no invitations that were given to my ansco code. The number of invites issued in today’s round was very less.
Just wanted to check with you if the same waiting period applies even now with 75 points.

I would wait for the results to be publicly shared before giving my estimate.

Hi Anil,

Now that the results of April 2019 invitation round is publicly available, can you let me know if the same waiting period applies even now with 75 points? I also can see that the cut-off is now 80, will this effect the EOI applications which have been previously submitted in march (where the cut-off was 75)?

Looks like the trend is pointing towards 80 points for an invitation.

I still think that 75 point EOI will receive an invite in new fiscal year starting July 2019.

Hi
I have scored 65 points under 189 and 70 for NSW and my EOI was applied on this month 15th May.
What are my chances of getting ITA for Anzsco 263111 Computer Network and System engineer?
Thank you.
Anwar Shamim

Hi @Anwar_Shamim

Chances of invite with 65 points 263111 Computer Network and System engineer are extremely low.

I suggest to increase your points to 75 to have any realistic chance of invitation.

Hi Anil,
Thank you for your response.

But with 70 for NSW also EOI is submitted for me, so how are the chances of the State nomination here for me to get an intive?

Also when you say with 65 points chances are extremely low, is it low at the moment or will there be more chances at a later time like after few months?

Regards
Anwar Shamim

Chances with 65 points will always be very low.

I have 75 points for same profession 263111 and had submitted EOI during end of March. Is there a chance of getting invite this year ?

Hi @Jiujitsu_First
Your have chance of invite for 263111 in August 2019 draw.

Thanks a lot for replying. But with just 100 invitations given out each rounds is August still a good possibility? Once again thanks for replying !

Hi @Jiujitsu_First
The number of invites will increase starting July 2019. Don’t worry.

For all of you on this page with job code 263111, someone just reported that they got the PR grant:

https://forum.am22tech.com/t/263111-pr-grant-in-6-months-with-co-contact/2114?u=anil.gupta

Thank you Anil for posting this, it gives some motivation to me that with 65 under 189 and 70 under 190 Visa for same job code 263111 which I have applied for EOI on May 2019, I can be hopeful of getting an invitation if they start increasing the number of visa grants from July 2019.

Wanted to ask a quick question, the 5 points for Spouse that is shown for the above applicant, is it possible now at this moment, can my Wife give the IELTS/PTE and add 5 points to my overall points just by giving the exam?
Regards
Anwar Shamim.

Hi @Anwar_Shamim

You can add spouse points anytime that she qualifies on all 3 criteria for spouse points.

Thank you Anil, but my wife has no work experience, will the IELTS/PTE score just won’t help with 5 points? I heard that in November this year they are going to allow wife 5 points just with competent english score, is that true?